EnerMech EPS strives to recruit and retain the best employees who will be part of the team providing world class service to our clients.
We will invest in our workforce to ensure that everyone has relevant and up to date skills and experience. We promote a team environment by encouraging others through positive thoughts, words and actions. All our workforce can identify that with every problem there is a solution and we empower them by drawing on their experiences to offer their opinions on solutions.
If you would like to join our team please follow the link http://epsgroupaustralia.info/careers/apply-now
Training and development programs
Training and Development of our employees are viewed as an investment in the continued growth of EnerMech EPS. We utilize the following processes to identify and develop our key personnel:-
- Detailed Job Description and competency requirements.
- Identify key employees for Succession Planning.
- Analyze through Performance Appraisals the strengths and weaknesses of our employees and develop training plans to assist the areas requiring training.
- Consciously look at the capabilities of our employees and ensure the “best fit” into our Clients organization.
- Identify employees suited to multi-tasking and provide training opportunities to up-skill.