The 1653B Installation Tester verifies the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial applications. It can ensure that fixed wiring is safe and correctly installed to meet the requirements of IEC 60364, HD 384 and all relevant local standards.
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC/PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel, saves you more than 50% of test time compared to other loop testers.
- Additional new high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCD's.
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages >50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the Sure Grip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip.
- Rotary dial knob indicates clearly which function is selected, all functionalities on one spot and no complex multi-level menus.
- Large display with backlight, clear symbols and exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings.