At EnerMech EPS we aim to be the leaders in all the fields in which we operate. We have fast growing operations in multi-disciplined verifications, High Voltage Testing, Commissioning & Operations, Instrumentation, Hazardous Area Inspections, Permit to Work, and Completions.
We specialise in industries which are ear-marked as the back bone of growth in the Australian economy including Liquefied Natural Gas, Oil and Resources.
As we achieve our goal of being the leader in our field, we also want to share our achievements and those of our committed expert staff and clients. This blog is our way to share our thoughts on things that are important to EnerMech EPS and align with our vision. Some of the things we’ll be talking about in our upcoming posts are:
- News, innovations and the latest developments in the Resources, Oil and Gas Industries
- The various roles and expertise which EnerMech EPS employs to provide outstanding outcomes for clients
- Information for those considering working Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and High Voltage Operations
- The progress of some of our most important projects
- Thoughts on industry trends and developments from thought leaders within EnerMech EPS
- Other relevant, cool, or funny things we come across in our journey to being industry leaders.
Of course the beauty of a blog is that it allows us to communicate with our many stakeholders, clients and interested parties, so we encourage you to read, comment and share. Needless to say we’re excited to be launching our official EnerMech EPS Blog, and look forward to hearing from you.