With many of our executive staff specialising in Instrumentation from the inception of their careers, EnerMech EPS has an unparalleled depth of knowledge in process control instrumentation services. Our expert teams can facilitate automation & process control through integration with EPC companies, Equipment Vendors and “End-Clients” to achieve exceptional outcomes, on time and within budget.
The wide-ranging experience and capabilities of EnerMech EPS in instrumentation ensures an end-to-end solution for any project, regardless of scale. Our clients benefit from clear reporting, direct communication and a highly skilled workforce ensuring smooth transition from construction, through commissioning to project handover.
- Project Management
- Project Controls
- Engineering Studies
- Detailed & Field Engineering
- Installation Management & Supervision
- Installation including all cabling and impulse tubing.
- HA Inspections
- Calibration / verification of factory setup for electronic, pneumatic and smart instruments.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of all systems.
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Setup and implementation of QA/QC procedures for all stages of construction and commissioning.
- Material Management & Stock Control
- Testing (FAT/SAT)
- Handover & Closeout
- Documentation review and control from construction phases through to project completion and handover.
- Operations & Maintenance
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Wastewater Treatment
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Renewable Energy
- Power Generation
- Medical Devices
- Food Production
- DCS – Distributed Control System
- PLC – Programmable Logic Controller
- ESD – Emergency Shutdown Devices
- SIS – Safety Instrumentation System
- BMS – Building Management System
- VMS – Vibration Monitoring System
- SCADA – Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition
- FF – Foundation Fieldbus
- Profibus DP (Decentralized Peripherals)
- Profibus PA (Process Automation)
- HART – Highway Addressable Remote Transducer Protocol
- Fire & Gas System
- Burner Management System
- Tank Gauging
- Metering System
- Compressor Control