Quality Assurance plays a key role throughout the life cycle of your project. A good Quality Assurance Team will ensure that the controls are in place to ensure the project is delivered to the specifications and standards required with zero non-conformances. EnerMech EPS are ready to assist with your QA requirements from project inception through commissioning and onto operations.
- Quality Management Plan (QMP) development and implementation.
- Test procedure development.
- Procedure and strategy development.
- Auditing and Audit Scheduling.
- Training development and implementation.
- Ensuring compliance with the project document deliverables and statutory obligations.
- Interpreting specifications and developing training to communicate the project requirements.
- Inspection and test plan (ITP) development, review and implementation.
- Inspection and check sheet (ITR, FIC, ITC) development and review.
- Test pack development
- Co-ordination of inspection and testing activities and answering any technical queries.
- Non-conformance (NCR) identification and corrective action implementation.
- Quality Alerts- Communicating potential quality issues to key personnel to minimise nonconformances.
- Lessons learned- communications and training
- Developing and maintaining a “quality culture” throughout the site team.
- Assessing vendor delivered equipment and documentation (MDR).
- Managing HA and HV audit requirements.
- Administration of QA documentation
- NATA certified test equipment
EnerMech EPS have the capability to mobilise Quality Managers, Quality Advisors, Quality Superintendents, Quality Supervisors, Quality Engineers and Admin resources individually or as part of a complete team to suit any project necessity.
EnerMech EPS can offer an integrated solution to suit any project Completions and Commissioning requirement. EnerMech EPS will ensure that the transitions from construction to commissioning, pre-commissioning to commissioning and from the commissioning and start-up phase to operations is seamless. EnerMech EPS can provide a full Completions and Commissioning management package including relevant software, training, strategies and procedures. Implementing a well-developed completions plan at the start of the project can mean valuable savings later. EnerMech EPS have experienced, talented and motivated personnel that can assist and make the difference at any stage of a project.
- Develop, review and implementation of Completions and Handover strategies.
- Selection of suitable Completions and Commissioning Management (CMS, CCMS) software packages.
- Develop, review and implementation of procedures required for: Client handover walk downs (tri party), Punch listing, System Delineation (System boundary), As Built Drawings, Completions Management System Control, Contractor System Completion and Handover dossier processes.
- Providing training on the relevant procedures and ensuring buy in from all parties
- Planning and scheduling system completion dates.
- Configuration, management and maintenance of the Completions/ Commissioning Management database (CMS, CCMS). Including sub-system boundary drawings.
- Sub-System equipment verification and database population.
- Leading Construction, Completions and Commissioning Team activities to turnover Mechanically Complete (MC), Practically Complete (PC) sub-systems and deliverables.
- Tri-Party Walk downs: Coordinate and execute with Construction, Commissioning and Operations
- Redline Markup and As Built Drawings: Complete and submit through Document Control
- Punch List Management
- Database population and administration
- Co-ordination of all disciplines and subcontractors to ensure punch list closure.
- Co-ordination of all disciplines and subcontractors to ensure all management of change (MOC’s) including NCRs, technical queries (TQ) and site instructions (SI) are closed out efficiently.
EnerMech EPS have the capability to mobilise Completions Managers, Turnover Managers, Start Up Managers, Compliance Managers, Completions Superintendents, Administration Support and Completions Engineers to suit any project requirement.