EnerMech EPSA Mechanical is a specialised provider of Structural, Mechanical and Piping (SMP) construction and engineering services.
Our extensive experience gives us an unrivalled appreciation for client and top-tier provider requirements, having achieved outstanding outcomes on some of the most technically challenging projects across Australia. We bring unique insight to any mechanical construction project with a strong focus on completions, Quality Assurance, safety and budget.
EPSA Mechanical have built relationships with leading manufacture, fabrication and machining vendors, allowing us to provide a complete lifecycle solution to all projects, from components to full scale plants.
Offering our services as an integrated solution enables complex projects to be managed and completed by a single service provider, avoiding the complications of multiple parties and interface points, leading to a smooth, seamless delivery.
Our project and construction expertise is based on involvement across a wide variety of sectors and industries, including Oil & Gas, materials handling, power generation, heavy fabrication, infrastructure, water, waste water treatment and mining.
Our capabilities include
- Providing in-house expertise for
- Project controls
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Project/asset certification
- Risk management
- Project engineering
- Financial control
- Materials handling
- Tank installation
- Underground & aboveground piping fabrication and installation
- Skid and module installation
- Full pipe & weld traceability
- Upfront construction safety workshops, methodologies and risk assessments
- Pressure testing (water and pneumatic)
- Pipe cleaning, flushing and re-instatement
- Test packs, SDR’s, MDR’s, Permit to Work
- Complete construction verification
- A core team of skilled and non-skilled labour, leading hands and supervision
- Generating handover documentation, such as operator training and manuals